1. The profession of a designer is multifaceted. A good design specialist is skilled in several fields simultaneously, being at the same time an architect, a painter, a person who is well versed in renovation work. Such specialists approach the renovation in a comprehensive way, at the same time solving the problems of functionality, utility, aesthetics and even cost savings. This is undoubtedly the advantage of renovation with a design project.
2. It is preferable to opt for a designer’s services during the renovation, because the owner of the apartment may not have a clear understanding of what the result should be. Selecting the most interesting variants from all those seen, and then assembling them into a single stylistic solution is a work that requires professionalism. Such work can only be done by a good designer.
3. If you have an idea, it must be conveyed to the seller of finishing materials and the direct executor of the work. It is very difficult to do this without sketches, drawings and visualization. And this is a new advantage of the completed design project.
4. Sometimes the renovation has to fulfill some specific task. For example, you can visually expand the room, create the appearance of a higher ceiling, or make a dark corridor brighter. Sometimes the renovation has to fulfill certain specific tasks. A good designer knows techniques that allow you to correct and change many things, to use the available space efficiently, ergonomically and with higher comfort.
5. The design project allows you to carry out the repair work strictly according to the plan. This is because the project contains both an action plan and the strict sequence of stages. Renovating an apartment according to the design project minimizes errors, which later require fixing. This type of renovation involves not only the creation of an individual interior design and work schemes, but also guidance by the designer at each stage.
In the end, you may end up with higher renovation costs, but you can be sure the result is worth it.